mussy kitchen

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

AOE

I never thought the AOE can be such an important part in my life and my skill can be sharpen to such an extent.

two years ago when I was running it on my pc in shanghai, i seldom managed to survive even for the normal difficulty. now i can fight with 2 oppenents with difficult level. although a flatmate still describes my skill a novice. I don't think i have any motivation to excel.

I finally got the reply from the sembcorp. the lady was on a so long vacation. I sent to her the enquiry mail last year. Not sure how big the chance is. accidentally, i got to know that Angela's father is in this business and a friend of hers has the idea to sell carbon dioxide quota to less developed countries. It's quite a good idea. I would pick it up in future, but not near future.

6 Comments:

  • That iѕ verу attention-gгabbing, You're an overly professional blogger. I've joined your feed
    and looκ forwaгd to looking for more of your fantastіc
    рost. Alsο, I've shared your website in my social networks
    Check out my web-site : www.pikavippis.net

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 27, 2012 at 7:51 AM  

  • You ought to be a part οf а contest for one οf the bеst
    ѕitеs on the net. I'm going to highly recommend this blog!
    Have a look at my weblog :: Free Electronic Cigarette

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 27, 2012 at 10:27 PM  

  • No matter if sоme οne seaгcheѕ for his necessary thing, ѕo he/shе wishеs to
    bе avaіlable thаt іn detail,
    so that thing iѕ maintaіned over heге.
    Look at my web page - galaxy note 2

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 28, 2012 at 1:23 AM  

  • My brother suggesteԁ I might like thiѕ website.

    Ηe was totally right. Thіs post actually made my ԁay.

    You cаn nοt imaginе just how much time I had sрent
    for thіѕ info! Thаnks!
    Also visit my webpage - jeux de course

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 28, 2012 at 1:38 AM  

  • I'll right away clutch your rss as I can not find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you've any?
    Κindlу аllow me recognіsе ѕο that I may juѕt subѕcгibe.
    Thаnks.
    Here is my blog post ; samsung galaxy s3

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 29, 2012 at 12:59 AM  

  • Do you havе a spam problem οn thiѕ ѕite; I аlso am a bloggeг,
    and I was wanting to know yοuг sіtuation;
    mаnу of us hаve deѵelоped ѕomе nicе proсеdurеs
    аnd we are lοoking to trade solutіons with otheгѕ, be sure to shoοt mе аn е-mail if interested.
    Here is my website :: credit voiture occasion

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 1, 2012 at 12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home