mussy kitchen

Thursday, January 27, 2005

shit

The one I posted 2 days ago was not posted successfully. what a regret. I write in order to record down my thought at certain time. Now I almost forgot what I ever thought at that time.

I will go home tomorrow. The delivery man was so slow that I failed to meet him this morning. I made a bold decision to let him slip the ticket under the door. Here both buyer and seller are much bolder than those in China. The lady accepted my complaint and my suggestion very promptly.

Chemoil gave me a quite positive feedback. I think they would give me the offer. sigh...the chance is slim to join them although I once built up determination to step on such a watershed. Their review session is unreasonably prolonged. I really lost my patience...especially in the case that I don't need to count on them solely.



4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home